- Regular content updates & posting on the client’s social media profile.
- Assist to develop digital marketing campaigns and publish ads on social media and search engines.
- Write effective content for social media content, advertising materials, search engine keywords, etc.
- Develop landing pages and websites following the designs from the creative team.
- Close liaison with sales and marketing team to ensure aligned marketing and online marketing strategy is being delivered.
- Monitor and present relevant data, trends, successes, exceptions etc.
- Ensure project deliverables are completed in a timely manner.
- Provide creative input on content, and ideas on social media viral marketing.
- Able to keep updated and identify new trends in digital marketing
- Conduct project analysis, market survey, and latest trends in the market.
- Any ad hoc tasks assigned to you by management from time to time.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced / Higher /
- Graduate Diploma, in the relevant field.
- At least 1-2 years of working experience.
- Fresh graduate is welcome to apply.
- Familiar with computer software such as MS Office, and social media tools.
- Experience in managing social media platforms, copywriting, and content writing experience.
- Design skills will be an advantage.
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Sunway Velocity