- Able to analyse sales and purchase data and make order planning to optimize inventory level
- Continuously source for new suppliers
- Execute order planning, PO issuance to supplier, and ensure timeliness delivery from supplier
- Liaise with supplier on defect part replacement or warranty issue
- Update the respective departments on all parts
- Able to arrange stock transfer and forwarding arrangement for outlet request
- To assist and execute any other ad-hoc tasks assigned.
- Diploma/Bachelor’s degree in Business Admins. Commerce/ Marketing related field preferred.
- At least 1~2 years of experience in B2B sales experience or Retail Management Field is a plus.
- Required skill(s): Microsoft office, PowerPoint & Excel. Adobe Photoshop or illustrator is a plus.
- Strong analytical skills and project management skills with the ability to lead multiple complex projects in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Positive thinker and flexibility, ability to think in a creative and strategic way and complete tasks individually.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
Type: Full Time
Location: Sunway Velocity