Huawei Mate 50 Pro
RM4,499.00 – RM5,299.00
4460 mAh Battery
Ultra Aperture XMAGE Camera
Personal, Productive, and Private
Original 1 Year Malaysia Warranty
Huawei Mate 50 Pro
Ultra Aperture XMAGE Camera: It auto-adjusts the aperture to meet the needs of any moment, and Professional mode gives you 10 different aperture sizes to choose from, so that you can tailor the blur and depth of field in your latest masterpiece.
Durable Kunlun Glass: Powerful Kunlun Glass keeps the screen out of harm’s way, as demonstrated by the first-ever five-star glass drop resistance certification from Switzerland’s SGS. The overall drop resistance is boosted 10 times.
Up to 6-Metre Water Resistance: HUAWEI Mate 50 Pro is built to handle whatever life sprays its way, with IP68-rated splash, water, and dust resistance, and an incredible 6 metres of water resistance on the Orange version.
Performs Like a Champ: Go the distance with your favourite films and games, thanks to a 4700 mAh large capacity battery,*** 66 W Wired Multi-channel HUAWEI SuperCharge**** and 50 W Wireless HUAWEI SuperCharge.
Personal, Productive, and Private: Smart Service Widgets, Convenient SuperHub, Enhanced Privacy and Security
The new Ultra Aperture XMAGE camera with a F1.4 ultra-large aperture brings great night shot, professional-level portraits and unique XMAGE style. Thanks to the durable Kunlun Glass, up to 6-metre water resistance, a 4700 mAh battery, wired and wireless HUAWEI SuperCharge, enhanced privacy and security protection, HUAWEI Mate 50 Pro achieves great performance so you can always trust.
– Based on results from the HUAWEI Lab standard freefall drop test, comparing the Kunlun Glass Orange version with regular glass Black and Silver versions. Since the phone contains precision components, please make sure not to bump or drop the phone while using it.
– This product is rated as IP68 for splash, water, and dust resistance under IEC standard 60529 and was tested under controlled laboratory conditions. Splash, water, and dust resistance are not permanent conditions and resistance may decrease over time with normal use. Do not charge the phone when it is wet or in moist environments. Refer to the manual for cleaning and drying instructions. Submersion in liquid and the resulting damage is not covered by the warranty. IP68 rating means that based on certain defined test conditions, the device is protected against harmful ingress of static water at up to 2 metres for the Silver and Black versions, and up to 6 metres for the Orange version, for up to 30 minutes, meanwhile the temperature difference between water and device is not more than 5°C.
– Typical value. The battery’s rated capacity is 4600 mAh.
– 66 W is the maximum charging power, and can only be reached when the dedicated 66 W HUAWEI SuperCharge charger and cable are used.
– 50 W is the maximum wireless charging power, and can only be reached when the dedicated HUAWEI SuperCharge Wireless Charger Stand (Max 50 W) is used, which is a separate purchase.
|Dimensions||20.00 × 15.00 × 15.00 cm|
Black, Silver, Orange, Black (Kunlun Glass), Silver (Kunlun Glass)
8GB + 256GB, 8GB + 512GB
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.